The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable knitted gauntlet. Offering grip and an equal balance of warmth and breathability. Ideal for use in all weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing.
- Grip and control - Silicone printed palm and fingers for firm handling and added grip
- Touchscreen Friendly - Feature on index finger and thumb
- Comfort - Merino wool lining provides moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Excellent range of movement - High stretch construction for a supportive, comfortable fit
- Machine Washable - no special treatments required
Outer: OUTER: 96.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane
Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
Inner: INNER: 84% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex - (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
|Mens & Unisex - (CM)
||12 - 15
||18 - 20
We at Cento have found that even with the size guide, Sealskinz gloves tend to run slightly small. Almost all of us buy a size larger than we would in any other brand. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.