Custom Clothing Info
Cento (pronounced "CHEHN-toh") is Italian for 100. Our custom bike jerseys and cycling clothing is designed to give you comfort and performance at a realistic price. Whether you ride 100km or 100 miles, rest assured that you can associate the Cento label with quality, comfort, style and value.
Our Mission is to make sure you have a good experience throughout your custom clothing order process. Not only is our clothing top quality, great looking and a real “Made in Italy ” brand, but our customer service and delivery are equally as good.
Custom Design Cycling Jerseys & Clothing Program
There is a minimum order of 10 pieces per article of clothing (excluding accessories) providing your final order comes to at least $2000.
Quality and Reliability:
Professional Team Issue quality that is made in Italy. We will ensure your order is correct.
Ordering/Payment/Shipping for individual members:
Each club/team member can submit their own individual order. Each club/team member can be charged for their order and have it shipped directly to them.
Custom Clothing Price List:
Prices do not include shipping from Portland, Oregon to you.
We credit you 5% of your total order towards art charges. This tends to cover most team's design costs. Once you have used up your credit, then our design fee is billed at $60/hr. Our Art Department can give you an estimate on much design work they think you will need.
1. Call (503-620-8410 or toll free 1-888-620-8411) or email to request sizing samples. You will be charged for the UPS shipping of the samples to you, and first time clients will be charged a 50% deposit which will be refunded once the clothing is returned. These samples need to be returned (in the same condition as you received them) within 21 days of their receipt. Failing to do so will result in charges to your account for the amount covering the cost of the samples.
2. Test Ride: If you would like to purchase any of our Cento Clothing to test ride we can offer you a 20% off our lowest price. Email for more information and current inventory.
3. Let us know what items of clothing you want to offer to your club/team. We will set up a shopping cart just for your club/team. We'll provide you with a password to access your shopping cart. This allows each member to login, place and pay for their own order. Delivery is 6-10 weeks depending on the time of year.
1. Approve final art work. If you decide to cancel your order, you will be charged a design fee based on an hourly rate of $60 / hour.
2. Confirm final order. Once we have your order and you have approved the proofs we will send you a delivery date. Depending on the time of year clothing is delivered in 50-60 days. If you need your clothing quicker please call to check on our current schedule.
3. Payment and delivery. Once we receive your custom clothing order from GSG we do an in-house inventory to ensure correctness of your order. Any outstanding payment is due GSG once has shipped your order from Italy. Delivery from GSG to our warehouse is typically 2-3 days. We can either ship the entire shipment to one address, or we can ship each individual team/club member's order directly to them.
There is a minimum order of 10 pieces per article of clothing (excluding accessories). Pricing will be based on the original order pricing. Re-orders must be the same design. Any changes to your existing design is considered a new design and therefore becomes a new order.Warranty Policy:
Cento Custom Cycling Clothes by GSG is warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship. If an item is defective in anyway the problem typically becomes apparent right away. This warranty does not apply to products that have been improperly used, altered, crashed or not maintained as suggested. Defective items under warranty will be either repaired or replaced. All returns should be clean and accompanied by a Return Authorization Form. If an issue arises after 60 days please contact us to see what we can do.