A rugged, lightweight and technical waterproof cycling glove. Offering a balance of warmth and breathability. Perfect for a variety of cycling disciplines and weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Enhanced control - Zero liner movement provides excellent control
- Visibility - reflective material for visibility in low light conditions
- Comfort - foam pressure point padding
- Thumb Wiper - PU suede wiper for a variety of uses
Outer: 55% Polyester, 24% Polyurethane, 16% Nylon, 5% Elastane
Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
Inner: LINING: 100% Polyester
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex - (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
|Mens & Unisex - (CM)
||12 - 15
||18 - 20
We at Cento have found that even with the size guide, Sealskinz gloves tend to run slightly small. Almost all of us buy a size larger than we would in any other brand. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.