1935 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SHORT SLEEVE CYCLING JERSEY
This jersey was developed from the poster for the 1935 World Cycling Championships in Brussels, Belgium, as part of the Universal Exposition. You can see the influence of the art deco movement in the stylized rider and the ribbon of flags of the main competing nations.
This jersey features:
- - ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
- - AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
- - AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
- - 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
- - HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
- - SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
- - 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
- - VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options. Send us your height, weight, waist and chest, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.