A cold weather heated waterproof cycling glove packed with technology to insulate, protect and provide grip & control in the coldest of conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Heated - Integrated heating element provides additional warmth Added Visibility - Stealth reflectivity detailing increases low light visibility
- Control - Bonded liner and membrane on palm and fingers prevent movement, liner pull out and enhances control
- Grip and control - Goatskin leather palm provides a natural feel, excellent durability and control
- Rechargeable battery - 4v 2200mAh Polymer battery provides up to 5-6 hours run time
- Insulated - Primaloft Gold insulation provides excellent thermal protection & breathability
- Integrated Controls - toggle between power modes to select the most comfortable setting for the conditions
Outer: Outer: 50% Leather, 46% Polyester, 4% ElastaneMembrane: 100% PolyurethaneInner: Lining: 92% Polyester, 8% Aluminium
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex - (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
|Mens & Unisex - (CM)
||12 - 15
||18 - 20
We at Cento have found that even with the size guide, Sealskinz gloves tend to run slightly small. Almost all of us buy a size larger than we would in any other brand. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.