SLP1 Carbon Cycling Sleeveless BASE LAYER in White
The Superlight Carbon Short Sleeve Base Layer (SLP1) has an unique blend of Dryarn (75%), Resistex Carbon (15%) and Elastane (10%). This combination of micro-fibers have several unique properties that make it a good choice for performance cycling apparel.
- - Supreme temperature regulation due to excellent wicking properties
- - Reduces static electricity
- - Naturally anti-bacterial
- - Tubular construction allows for no irritating seams
- - Contour the body without restricting movement
- - Keep their shape wash after wash
- - Very elastic properties mean that these base layers are truly a one-size-fits-all.
Outwet base layers have been our top selling base layers. They are designed to be worn beneath cycling jerseys and jackets.