Bike Commuters Rejoice! The Transit Pant is waterproof and rugged, made with a 3-layer waterproof breathable Artex material. A generous helping of reflective trim keeps you visible during low light hours. Ankle zippers help these rain pants slide on and off over shoes easily. Includes a mesh stuff sack for pants storage during bike commute hours. This style runs small, size up if you are layering over street clothes.
- - Waterproof-breathable Artex Hardshell 3L ripstop fabric
- - Seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- - Articulated knees
- - Ankle zips for easy on-off over shoes
- - Suspender compatible
- - Cinch straps keep pant legs away from chain and crank
- - Reflective trims for low-light visibility
- - Mesh stuff sack included for easy packing
- - 4 star rating for breathability (4 STAR fabrics rate at least 10,000g/m2/day, might have wicking linings, and the garments have multiple venting options. Wicking linings aid in the eï¬ƒciency of moisture vapor transfer, and provide a drier next-to-skin feel. Venting options like pit or core vents, 2-way front zippers, or open cuffs allow you to adjust airflow.)
- - 4 star rating for waterproofness (4 STAR garments will use only fabrics rated 3,000-15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. Bring on the rain, snow, wind, sleet, hail, drizzle, fog, and mud. If all your vents, zippers, cuffs and collar are sealed, these garments should keep the elements out for most rides.)
- - View video..>>
- - Fit / Sizing: please call for help.