Be Prepared... without breaking the bank. Toss this affordable, lightweight, fully waterproof emergency piece in your pack or pannier - in case of stormy weather.
The Storm Pant is ideal for short rides in the rain. If you are a year-round Roadie, Commuter or Randonneur the Storm Pant is not the pant for you. Check out the Transit Pant.
- - Fully seam-taped, waterproof construction
- - Elastic waist with drawstring and cord lock
- - Two specially angled hook-and-loop cinch straps keep pant legs away from chain and crank
- - Reflective trim for visibility
- - Zippered back pocket
- - Mesh stuff sack included
- - 1 star rating for breathability (1 STAR fabrics rate at least 1,000g/m2/day. Great for pre-race warm-ups or unexpected cloud bursts, but not recommended for long fast paced rides or warmer conditions.)
- - 5 star rating for waterproofness (5 STAR garments will have fabrics rated at least 15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. If youâ€™re going to be out in nasty weather for extended periods of time, these are the garments for you! Just make sure to seal all your vents, zippers, cuï¬€s and collar before stepping out into a downpour.)
- - Fit / Sizing: please call for help.
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options. Send us your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, and whether you prefer a loose or a snug fit.