The next generation of Showers Pass' popular Pro Tech jacket; the Pro Tech ST uses the same transparent, waterproof-breathable membrane but is now fully seam taped for better weather protection. It also has a more streamlined fit, a longer tail, new cuff and zipper designs, and the back vent is re-engineered for increased air flow. Weighing in at a mere 5 ounces, the ultra-packable Pro Tech ST makes an ideal emergency piece for training rides; and won't hide your kit on race day.
- - Ultralight membrane keeps wind and rain out - and body heat in
- - Seam taped construction for maximum weather protection
- - Two-way front zipper is asymmetrical for more comfort and reduced chafing at the neck
- - Specially designed baffle back vent
- - Race cut and stretch fabric for reduced wind resistance and a contoured fit|
- - Moisture-wicking lining on the collar
- - PACKABLE: jacket stuffs into its own back pocket
- - 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on back pocket
- - Not as breathable as other Showers Pass Jacket. But has a 4 star rating for waterproofness (fabric rated 3,000-15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. Bring on the rain, snow, wind, sleet, hail, drizzle, fog, and mud. If all your vents, zippers, cuffs and collar are sealed, these garments should keep the elements out for most rides.)
- - View video..>>
- - Fit / Sizing: please call for help.