Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Halo Cycling Gloves - winter, black
This perfect all weather cycle glove gives you ultimate waterproof and windproof protection. It also features the Sealskinz Halo LED light giving you visibility up to 500 metres away for morning or late night rides.
- - 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- - Increased durable grip and control – Soft, durable synthetic suede palm with foam pressure point padding
- - No liner pull-out – Features anti slip liner technology
- - PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- - Fully machine washable
- - Secure, comfortable fit – Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure
- - Touchscreen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- - Halo LED system emits a bright light for added security when riding
- - 3 settings delivering up to 200 hours run time Lithium Cell 3v CR2032 battery
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex - (Inches)
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
|Mens & Unisex - (CM)
||12 - 15
||18 - 20
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
We at Cento have found that even with the size guide, Sealskinz gloves tend to run slightly small. Almost all of us buy a size larger than we would in any other brand. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.