Outwet makes excellent base layers using Dryarn. This is a 90% Polypropylene and 10% Elastane fabric blend that allows for tubular construction. It is more breathable and stretchy than all other Polypropylene fabrics.
These EP2 base layers were originally designed to be used with Polar Heart Rate Monitors specifically. The area around the chest was built to hold the monitor band in place.
With or without a monitor, these EP2 base layers are a reliable choice for riding in a variety of conditions. The main material, Dryarn, has several unique properties that make it a good choice for performance cycling apparel:
- - Excellent wicking / breathing properties
- - Soft and comfortable.
- - Does not hold odor
- - Does not shrink
- - Does not pilfer after washing
- - Tubular construction allows for no irritating seams
- - Contours the body without restricting movement
- - Keeps its shape wash after wash
- - Very stretchy
Made In Italy with Italian made fabrics.