The Biali Bib is a staff favorite here at Cento Cycling. The quality, cut and price make this bib a great buy. EtxeOndo only offer the Biali Bib in red, white and turquoise. When we asked EtxeOndo if they could produce the same great Biali bib in black for us, they said yes; making the Biali Bib Short an exclusive item to Cento Cycling. This is a very high quality item at a great price point.
We have come to expect nothing less from Etxe Ondo: top quality fabrics, a well designed functional cut, with a little stylish flare. And these Biali Bib Shorts don't let us down. Here is a rundown of the features:
- - Anatomical cut designed to contour the body without restricting movement.
- - Low cut braces for easy bathroom access.
- - Double layered Lycra Power compression fabric that is incredibly light, comfortable and not transparent.
- - Seams have a special triple stitch flat lock stitching for added durability and we think style as well.
- - Tubular seamless mesh (Meryl microfiber) braces to help reduce friction on the shoulders and to keep you cooler during the warm weather.
- - Embroidered logo
- - Internal elastic leg grippers
- - Urraki Chamois that is an elastic interface chamois.
- - Made in Spain
- - A high quality elastic interface constructed of different densities of foam that help distribute weight evenly in the saddle.
- - Multi thicknesses of high density foam that is highly elastic so the chamois moves with the body. Excellent shock absorbing properties.
- - Aids heat dispersion to reduce hot spots and friction.
- - Seamless construction for added comfort
- - Anatomic fit
- - Micro Fiber fabric next to skin for efficient moisture management and hygiene.
- - Anti-bacterial with good breathing properties