The direct influence behind the design of the National Pride jersey was based around the Y symbol, representing the word Yorkshire taken from the official logo designed for the event. This was then integrated into to the iconic five bands of the rainbow stripes design, using the traditional red, white and blue of Great Britain's national flag.
- - Matching kit available
- - Based on the Mito cycling jersey
- - Raw cut sleeves made in ultra-light Body Fit fabric adhere to you like a second skin.
- - Great fit is assured thanks to the elongated back and elastic waistband and silicone gripper on the bottom.
- - Includes full-length frontal zipper and a triple back pocket.
- - Rider Slim Fit Cut where a Large measure 37-38" around the chest.