Stage 19 of the Vuelta sees the race finish into the magnificent city of Toledo, the inspiration for the jersey draws on a number of very specific elements, the first being the colors, the steel grey referencing the ancient industry of sword making while the vermillion shade of red alludes to the
official crest of the city. The logo on the back pocket however pays homage to one of Spains greatest ever cyclists, and native of Toledo - Federico Bahamontes.
- - Matching kit available
- - Karma Evo cycling jersey
- - Raw cut sleeves made in ultra-light Body Fit fabric adhere to you like a second skin.
- - Great fit is assured thanks to the elongated back and elastic waistband and silicone gripper on the bottom.
- - Includes a stylish full-length frontal zipper and a triple back pocket.
- - Classic Fit Jersey Designed for Cyclists who either need or prefer a fuller and wider cut. Sizing runs smaller than traditional US sizing.