The Santaurio del Acebo kit is dedicated to the stunning, mountainous region of Asturias, home to both stages 15 and 16 of the 2019 La Vuelta. Stage 15 finishes on the Santuario del Acebo. Stage 16 on the climb up Alto de la Cubilla. The vibrant yellow and blue colorway is drawn from the official flag of the region. The cross motif incorporated into the bar graphic is known locally as the Cruz del la Victoria. Carried by Pelagius, first King of Asturias, in the decisive Battle of Covadonga against the Moors in the eighth century C.E. The wordmark for Asturias in the design is adapted from an engraving on the stone plinth where a statue of King Pelagius stands.
- - Matching bib shorts also available
- - Based on the Karma Evo cycling jersey
- - Raw cut sleeves made in ultra-light Body Fit fabric adhere to you like a second skin.
- - Great fit is assured thanks to the elongated back and elastic waistband and silicone gripper on the bottom.
- - Includes a stylish full-length frontal zipper and a triple back pocket.
- - Classic Fit Jersey Designed for Cyclists who either need or prefer a fuller and wider cut. Sizing runs smaller than traditional US sizing.