A versatile, affordable waterproof and breathable jacket for commuting, training, or weekend rides. Made with front cargo pockets and a 2.5 layer fabric for added comfort and durability. Core and back vents prevent overheating.
- - Waterproof-breathable 2.5 layer ARTEX shell fabric
- - Fully taped seams and water resistant zippers
- - Forward-positioned pit zips and a large back vent
- - 360 degrees of reflective tape and light loop for maximum visibility
- - Easily accessible front pockets
- - Adjustable elastic drawcord at hem
- - Compatible with our Rain Hood
- - Breathability is rated as 4 star (4 STAR fabrics rate at least 10,000g/m2/day, might have wicking linings, and the garments have multiple venting options. Wicking linings aid in the efficiency of moisture vapor transfer, and provide a drier next-to-skin feel. Venting options like pit or core vents, 2-way front zippers, or open cuff's allow you to adjust airflow.)
- - Waterproof rating is 4 star (4 STAR garments will use only fabrics rated 3,000-15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. Bring on the rain, snow, wind, sleet, hail, drizzle, fog, and mud. If all your vents, zippers, cuff's and collar are sealed, these garments should keep the elements out for most rides.)
- - View video..>>
- - Fit / Sizing: please call for help.