2018 Maglia Nera CYCLING GLOVES
From 1946 to 1951, the Giro D’Italia awarded a symbolic prize to the last man to finish the race. The legendary Maglia Nera (Black jersey) was a testament to the will and determination it took simply to compete in and finish a Grand Tour. Malabrocca took the prize in 1946 and 1947, the only two-time winner. He became known as the master of delay.
These gloves feature:
- - Quality short fingered summer gloves with sublimated graphics
- - Foam padding and anti-slip palm area for extra comfort
- - Without Velcro closure for a perfect anatomical fit.
- - Terry sweatband on the thumb.
- - Made in Italy by Santini
|Size||Circumference in Inches||Circumference in CM|