2017 La Vuelta King of the Mountains blue Polka Dot Cycling Jersey
In August 2017 the focus of the cycling world will be on La Vuelta a Espana. The Polka Dot Jersey is worn by the best climber in the mountains classification (King of the Mountain). It reflects the rider's consistency in the overall race. This is the first year that Santini has produced jerseys for La Vuelta. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - 3/4 invisible front zipper
- - A combination of two fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. The material used for the back and sleeves is Body Fit, which is extremely light and strong with a weight of 90g per square meter. The front of the garment is perforated Rudy fabric that is significantly less elastic than Body Fit, the Rudy fabric guarantees breathability while maintaining the cut necessary for the rider. Riding position requires significant elasticity in the back and less in the front to avoid creases that cause drag.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official La Vuelta clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - The cut of the collar is inspired by Santini's aero skinsuit designs similar to the one used by Peter Sagan in his UCI Road World Championship victory for Team Slovakia.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves that come down to the elbow, this provides added aerodynamic qualities
- - These jerseys are designed to be skin tight. Santini's sleek fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 35-36 inches around the chest). Please call or email for sizing help.
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options.
Send us your height, weight, waist and chest, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.