2017 La Vuelta a Espana Asturias Cycling Jersey
Asturias contains the highest and arguably most spectacular mountains of all Spain. Stages 19 and 20 will surely show us some breathtaking battles with their climax on the Angliru. Santini drew inspiration for the Asturias kit from the well know Asturias flag with its bright blue and the golden "Cruz de la Victoria " symbol of the Reconquista, re-conquest of the Iberian peninsula from the Moorish domination. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
- - 3 rear pockets
- - Full front zipper
- - A combination of fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. With the back made of Cyber Rider fabric which is incredibly elastic, and front made of Think Opaco fabric offering breathability. With raw cut sleeves in BodyFit fabric for a perfect fit.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official La Vuelta a Espana clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves
- - These jerseys are designed to be tight. Santini's Slim fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 36 inches around the chest).
Want a great fit?
Please contact us if you would like help with sizing. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.