Giro d'Italia Stage 16 Cima Coppi SUMMER CYCLING GLOVES
Stage 16 runs from Rovetta to Bormio, traversing the Stelvio Pass along the way. This magnificent climb tops off at 2,757 meters and is this years Cima Coppi. This title is given to the highest peak in each Giro edition and is named after Fausto Coppi himself. He won an astonishing 5 Giro d'Italia titles and 3 King of the Mountains jerseys. Santini honor this legendary rider with this stage 16 collection. Santini has been producing the leaders jerseys for the Giro d'Italia since 1993.
- - Quality short fingered summer gloves with sublimated graphics
- - Foam padding and anti-slip palm area for extra comfort
- - Without Velcro closure for a perfect anatomical fit.
- - Pull off tab for easy removal
- - Terry sweatband on the thumb.
- - Made in Italy by Santini