2017 GIRO D'ITALIA Stage 16 Cima Coppi Cycling Jersey
Stage 16 runs from Rovetta to Bormio, traversing the Stelvio Pass along the way. This magnificent climb tops off at 2,757 meters and is this year’s Cima Coppi. This title is given to the highest peak in each Giro edition and is named after Fausto Coppi himself. He won an astonishing 5 Giro d’Italia titles and 3 King of the Mountains jerseys. Santini honor this legendary rider by placing his nickname “The Heron” on the inside neck band of our jersey. Santini has been producing the leaders jerseys for the Giro d'Italia since 1993. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - Full front zipper
- - A combination of fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. With the back made of Cyber Rider fabric which is incredibly elastic, and front made of Think Opaco fabric offering breathability. With raw cut sleeves in BodyFit fabric for a perfect fit.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official Giro d'Italia clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves
- - These jerseys are designed to be tight. Santini's Slim fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 36 inches around the chest).
Want a great fit?
Please contact us through eBay if you would like help with sizing. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.