2017 GIRO D'ITALIA Maglia Nera Jersey
In May 2017 the focus of the cycling world will be on the 100th edition of the Giro d'Italia. The Maglia Nera is a legend in the history of the Giro d'Italia. A symbolic prize, in the years between 1946 and 1951, awarded to the last rider in the general classification, that gave birth to unexpected competition to reach the "top" in this special ranking. Many athletes challenged each others with strange tactics, such as hiding inside bars, or by the roadside and puncturing their tires, to lose as much time as possible and take home the coveted jersey. Santini has been producing the leaders jerseys for the Giro d'Italia since 1993. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - Full front zipper
- - A combination of fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. With the back made of Cyber Rider fabric which is incredibly elastic, and front made of Think Opaco fabric offering breathability. With raw cut sleeves in BodyFit fabric for a perfect fit.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official Giro d'Italia clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves
- - These jerseys are designed to be tight. Santini's Slim fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 36 inches around the chest). Please contact us through eBay if you would like help with sizing. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options.
Send us your height, weight, waist and chest, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.