In May 2017 the focus of the cycling world will be on the 100th edition of the Giro d'Italia. The White Jersey is worn by the leader of the best young rider classification. It's the finishing line dreamed by all the young riders at the Giro, and at the same time it's a promise to a great future: the charm of this shirt lies in the hopes of the champions that one day will fight to win the Giro. Santini has been producing the leaders jerseys for the Giro d'Italia since 1993. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - 3/4 invisible front zipper
- - A combination of two fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. The material used for the back and sleeves is Body Fit, which is extremely light and strong with a weight of 90g per square meter. The front of the garment is perforated Rudy fabric that is significantly less elastic than Body Fit, the Rudy fabric guarantees breathability while maintaining the cut necessary for the rider. Riding position requires significant elasticity in the back and less in the front to avoid creases that cause drag.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official Giro d'Italia clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - The cut of the collar is inspired by Santini's aero skinsuit designs similar to the one used by Peter Sagan in his UCI Road World Championship victory for Team Slovakia.
- - For the Centenary edition the jersey is enriched with some gold details, such as the piping on the sides, the inner neck collar and the pockets upper band on the back. The left sleeve and the inner neck feature the centenary logo with the infinite symbol, to make this jersey unique as this edition is.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves that come down to the elbow, this provides added aerodynamic qualities
- - These jerseys are designed to be skin tight. Santini's sleek fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 35-36 inches around the chest). Please contact us if you would like help with sizing. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options.
Send us your height, weight, waist and chest, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.