2015 Giro d'Italia Stage 5 Tribute Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
In May 2015 the focus of the cycling world will be on the Giro d'Italia. This jersey celebrates stage 5 of the Giro, which is the La Spezia - Abetone Stage. This will be the first summit finish of this year's Giro as the riders climb up to Abetone. At 17.3km in length, the final climb rises 928 metres in total. In the summer of 1903, Giacomo Puccini spent part of the summer on the Abetone while composing Madama Butterfly. As a memento, a butterfly and its name in Japanese are included in the jersey design. This year the jerseys are designed by the Italian fashion brand Lebole and produced by Santini. You'll find that this jersey is made from a combination of fabrics to give a lightweight and breathable short sleeve technical jersey.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - 3/4 invisible front zipper
- - A combination of two fabrics that are either 100% polyester or a Polyester elastane blend. (breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable)
- - Made in Italy by Santini
- - Silicone grippers around arms and hem.
- - FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 37-38 inches around the chest).
Want a great fit?
Please contact us if you would like help with sizing. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.