- - Bieslastic fleeced that offers compression
- - Air Pad / Chamois
- - Raw cut leg gripper with light silicone
- - Made in Italy
Air Chamois Info:
- - 3 layers
- - Hi density foam inserts including TRS2 Foam. This has excellent shock absorbing properties due to hallow tech properties. It uses SAT Technology. This means it has 5mm perforations through out to give the best impact protection and weight distribution.
- - Aids heat dispersion to reduce hot spots and friction.
- - Anatomic fit
- - Anti-bacterial with good breathing properties
- - Composed of 82% coolmax, 18% Lycra/Elastane
Use the following sizing chart as a rough guide. Sizing charts typically only take into account certain measurements. They don’t take into account the size of your upper arms, thighs etc. Nor do they take into account the different fabrics and how stretchy they are, or your personal preference on fit (snug or loose). If you are above average weight or below average weight for your height you may need to go a size larger or smaller respectively than stated in the sizing chart below.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any sizing questions. We are familiar with the products and can help put you in the right size. We'll ask for your height, weight, waist and chest measurements, general body type/build, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.
|S||5' 6" - 5' 8"|
|M||5' 9" - 5' 11'|
|L||6' - 6' 1"|
|XL||6' 2" - 6' 3"|
|2XL||6' 4" - 6' 5"|