2018 Tour De Suisse Yellow Leaders Cycling Jersey Made in Italy by Santini
Since 1933, the Tour de Suisse has proven that the picture perfect countryside of Switzerland is an amazing place to hold a world-class stage race.Strategically located on the UCI World Tour calendar in June, the Tour de Suisse is an important proving ground for Grand Tour hopefuls.
Over its 82-year history, the race has been won by some of cycling’s most-prominent stars, such as Hugo Koblet, Eddy Merckx, Sean Kelley and Chris Froome.
Santini is proud to partner with the Tour de Suisse to produce jerseys for the leaders of its overall race classifications.
The Santini Tour de Suisse Light Blue Jersey, for the first in the King of the Mountain Classification, is built from our aero Sleek 99 design.
This jersey features:
- - 3 rear pockets
- - 3/4 invisible front zipper
- - A combination of two fabrics that are lightweight, breathable, fast drying, soft, stretchy and comfortable. The material used for the back and sleeves is Body Fit, which is extremely light and strong with a weight of 90g per square meter. The front of the garment is perforated Rudy fabric that is significantly less elastic than Body Fit, the Rudy fabric guarantees breathability while maintaining the cut necessary for the rider. Riding position requires significant elasticity in the back and less in the front to avoid creases that cause drag.
- - Made in Italy by Santini. Official La Vuelta clothing.
- - Silicone grippers around hem.
- - The cut of the collar is inspired by Santini's aero skinsuit designs similar to the one used by Peter Sagan in his UCI Road World Championship victory for Team Slovakia.
- - Raw cut elongated sleeves that come down to the elbow, this provides added aerodynamic qualities
- - These jerseys are designed to be skin tight. Santini's sleek fit. FITTED RACE CUT. Cut on the SMALL side. (L measures 35-36 inches around the chest). Please call or email for sizing help.
Want a great fit?
Let us know your measurements and we will be happy to suggest your best options. Send us your height, weight, waist and chest, and whether you like a loose or snug fit.
|Size||Chest||Waist||Front Length||Back Length|
|S||31-32" / 79-82 cm||up to 27"||19.5" / 50 cm||25" / 64 cm|
|M||33-34" / 84-87 cm||up to 29"||20" / 51 cm||26" / 66 cm|
|L||35-36" / 89-92 cm||up to 31"||20.5" / 52 cm||27" / 69 cm|
|XL||37-38" / 94-97 cm||33"||21" / 53.5 cm||28" / 72 cm|
|2XL||39-40" / 99-102 cm||35"||21.5" / 55 cm||29" / 74 cm|
|3XL||10.5-41.5" / 103-106cm||37"||22" / 56 cm||30" / 76.5 cm|
|4XL||42-43" / 107-110cm||38"||22.5" / 57.5 cm||31" / 79 cm|
|5XL||43.5-44.5: / 111-114 cm||39"||22.5" / 57.5 cm||31" / 79 cm|
|6XL||45-46" / 115-118 cm||40"||22.5" / 57.5 cm||31" / 79 cm|