STREET WISE, BIKE FRIENDLY, AND FIERCELY WEATHER RESISTANT
A street wise, bike friendly, and fiercely weather resistant technical hoodie, the Rogue Hoodie is like your favorite sweatshirt, in a flattering women's cut. The Rogue features a 3-layer waterproof softshell Artex fabric: the cozy fleece lined fabric wicks sweat away from skin, while the outer fabric and waterproof membrane keep wind and rain at bay (seams are not sealed). An employee favorite here at Showers Pass, we wear the Rogue for fall and winter bike commuting, hiking, camping, on the slopes and around town – over a T-shirt when it’s 50 degrees, or layer up a few wool baselayers for colder conditions. Bike friendly features include a slightly dropped tail to protect against tire spray, longer sleeves with wrist gaiters, reflective accents, and a large back pocket with light loop.
- - 3-Layer waterproof-breathable Artex Softshell fabric with Durable Water Repellent coating (not seam taped)
- - Snuggly box-fleece lining is warm and moisture wicking
- - Cozy wrist gaiters with thumb loops
- - Unique reflective cuff cinch with metal snaps
- - Subtle reflective trim is visible from all sides
- - Zippered hand warmer pockets with micro fleece lining
- - Audio Port in right hand pocket
- - Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem
- - YKK Vislon zipper with storm flap
- - Ergonomic easy grip zipper pulls
- - Hood fits over most helmets
- - Locker loop at collar
- - Women's specific fit - Please contact us for sizing help.