Sealskinz have been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to the Halo overshoe. Winning the ISPO Gold Award really is the icing on the cake.
NEW HALO TECHNOLOGY
Possibly the most significant development in overshoes in a generation. Our world exclusive Halo equipped overshoes emit a bright light visible from over 500 meters ensuring you are seen when out and about in low light. Ideal for road cycling or commuting where you need to be visible. With a simple push on the Halo you can switch between 2 flashing modes or continuous light to adjust the way you are illuminated.
Stay safe out there. Be safe, be seen. Featuring a powerful LED light built into a rear kangaroo™ pouch as to not affect the performance. This means we had to put the entry to the side, which led to an additional benefit of 2 highly reflective pipes for additional side on reflection. All stitching is now ultrasonic heat taped to add additional Water Resistance and performance.
- - A lightweight overshoe ideal for all cycle disciplines.
- - Storm flap, pull on loop and Hi-vis reflective branding for added safety and protection.
- - 4 Lumen hi-powered led with flashing and continuous modes visible from over 500 meters
- - Water resistant material with storm flap inside zip
- - KevlarÂ® heel & toe for wear resistance
- - Open underfoot, making it suitable for differing forms of cycling
- - Side entry lockable YKK zip with reflective branding for added safety
- - Run time: >120 hours continuous, >240 hours flashing
- - CR2032 replaceable battery
- - Thermal rating 3 out of 5
- - 90% Neoprene 10% Nylon