The jersey developed for the thirteenth stage of the 2019 Vuelta is in homage to the brutal climb of the Alto de Los Machucos, nestled in the ruggedly beautiful region of Cantabria. The design draws on the fact that the pass is largely paved in concrete and in one section reaches a staggering twenty-eight gradient, highlighted within the bar graphic on the chest of the jersey.
- - Matching kit available
- - Karma Evo cycling jersey
- - Raw cut sleeves made in ultra-light Body Fit fabric adhere to you like a second skin.
- - Great fit is assured thanks to the elongated back and elastic waistband and silicone gripper on the bottom.
- - Includes a stylish full-length frontal zipper and a triple back pocket.
- - Classic Fit Jersey Designed for Cyclists who either need or prefer a fuller and wider cut. Sizing runs smaller than traditional US sizing.